IT'S AS EASY AS 1, 2, 3
Register by clicking here. Bring ID to your first class.
All you need is a yoga mat, large bath towel, and large bottle of water. Purchase these items in our boutique or bring them with you.
Pay at the studio by telling us you filled the waiver out online. We look forward to seeing you in class!
For Your First Class:
- Bring a copy of the completed registration form
- Arrive 20 minutes early
- Studio is open 30 minutes before and after class
Hot Yoga Tips:
- Drink lots of water. Come back the next day, especially if you are sore!
- If you need to take a break, thats OK, lie down on your mat and relax
- Avoid eating for a couple hours before class
- Leave belongings in the changing rooms. Lockers are available. Bring your own lock.
Welcome to Hot Yoga Inc!
We do not expect you to know anything about yoga. Just show up! It is like learning to ride a bike. After your tenth class you will be on your way. Before you know it, you'll be saying, "Look mom, no hands!"
It is hot and you will be working hard. It will take a few classes just to get used to being in the heat. Do not give up! It is a process with great rewards. You will soon discover the heat is a powerful tool to open and detoxify your body unlike anything else.
Some Hot Yoga Etiquette:
- You can take as many breaks as you need. Just lie on your mat and then join the class whenever you are ready.
- You receive all the detoxifying benefits of the heat by just being in the room.
- Arrive on time, as the front door may be locked after class begins.
- Please leave your cell phone & belongings outside the hot room.
- Refrain from talking once class begins. Teachers are available to answer questions before and after class.